Canon imageCLASS MF445dw
Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the Canon imageCLASS MF445dw model balances speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add an extra paper tray. A 5" color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to help simplify many daily tasks.
- 5" intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Create Wi-Fi® Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to compatible mobile device(s) without the need for an external router.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning4.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass duplex document feeder.
- Designed for small print jobs with first-print time as fast as 5.3 seconds.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one page helps to reduce paper consumption.
- Low risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in.
- Verify System at Startup is a process to help verify the validity of the device firmware, and Application Library from unauthorized modifications.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and therefore uses less energy.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by providing multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.1
From application-based to cloud-based5 to device native, the imageCLASS MF445dw model offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business application, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet.